- 4 medium cooking apples (sliced)
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 cup oats (quick rising)
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine
- 3/4 tsp cinnamon (ground)
- 3/4 tsp nutmeg (ground)
Recipe from Betty Crocker's Cookbook
I haven't tried it in so long I don't know what to say about it.
|Preheat:||375 ° F|
|Prep Time:||20 min|
|Cook Time:||30 min|
|Ready In:||50 min|
- Preheat oven and grease bottom and sides of 8×8 pan.
- Spread apple slices in pan.
- In small bowl, mix brown sugar, flour, oats, butter, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Sprinkle over apples.
- Bake 30 min or until topping is golden brown and apples are tender when pierced with a fork.
- Serve warm with cream.
I think there should be a bottom layer in this recipe.