- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 onion
- 1 can sliced mushrooms
- 1 can mushroom soup
- 1 can beef broth
- 2 spoons horseradish
- some dried mustard (to taste)
- some ginger (to taste)
- some green onions (to taste)
- 1 cup sour cream
- some dill weed
- 1 pkg egg noodles
Recipe from Tavis Craik
This is a favourite n our house. When the kids get to choose a special birthday dinner this is usually the one!
|Cook Time:||45 min|
|Ready In:||45 min|
- Put meat in large pan on 3 and stir occasionally.
- Cut onion and add to meat.
- After all meat is brown, add mushrooms, soup, broth, and horseradish.
- Add dried mustard and and ginger “until it feels right”.
- Turn heat down to 2 and simmer until thick.
- Fill a large pot 3/4 full of water and boil on high.
- Once water is boiling, add noodles and cook 10-15 minutes.
- Cut the white end of the green onions and some of the green.
- As sauce is thickening, add the green onions and let them cook.
- Once noodles are cooked, turn both burners off mix in sour cream and dill weed to the meat sauce.
- Serve and enjoy.
Defrost ground beef in hot water if frozen