- 2 2/3 cups flour
- 1 pkg active dry yeast
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 3/4 cups milk
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/4 cup butter
- 3 large eggs
Recipe from Beaumark Waffle Iron
I have never made these but they look good :)
|Prep Time:||20 min|
|Cook Time:||3 min|
|Ready In:||12 hours|
- Sift all dry ingredients together (flour, yeast, sugar, salt).
- Heat milk, water, and butter until very warm.
- Add the liquid ingredients and eggs to the dry ingredients.
- Blend on medium speed for 1 minute.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Pour into center of waffle maker. Ready when light turns green.
Be sure to start them the night before. This recipe requires a waffle iron. 1 package of yeast is equivalent to 2 1/4 tsp.