- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt (optional)
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 large egg
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 tsp cinnamon (ground)
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1/3 cup flour
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon (ground)
- 1/4 cup butter (softened)
Recipe from allrecipes.com - Colleen
Big blueberry flavour warrants big muffins, so fill the cups right up for over-sized muffins that will please everyone. The cinnamon-sugar streusel is the crowning glory.
|Preheat:||400 ° F|
|Prep Time:||15 min|
|Cook Time:||25 min|
|Ready In:||40 min|
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Grease muffin cups or line with muffin liners.
- Combine 1 1/2 cups flour, 3/4 cup sugar, salt, baking powder, and 1 tsp cinnamon.
- Place oil into a measuring cup, add the egg and enough milk to fill to one cup. Add to flour mixture.
- Fold in blueberries. Fill muffin cups.
- CRUMB TOPPING: mix together flour, sugar, and cinnamon. Add softened butter and mix with a fork until crumbly.
- Sprinkle topping over muffins.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until done.
Be sure to take the butter out several hours before baking so it is room temperature.