Dinner Rolls (Linda’s Fast Rise Buns)
- 1 1/2 cup warm water
- 1/4 cup margarine
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tsp salt (optional)
- 1 large egg (beaten)
- 4 – 4 1/2 cups flour
- 1/2 tbsp active dry yeast
Recipe from Linda Pighin
These buns are easy to make and are very tasty. They complete any meal.
|Preheat:||350 ° F|
|Prep Time:||20 min|
|Cook Time:||15 min|
|Ready In:||2 hr 20 min|
- Combine 2 c flour, water, margarine, sugar, salt, and egg. Mix well and add the yeast.
- Gradually knead in remaining flour.
- Grease a bowl and place dough in turning once. Cover with wax paper and a towel.
- Rise, punch, rise, punch, shape, and rise.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15 min.
- Coat with margarine.