- 1 lb pork tenderloin
- 2 cloves garlic (finely sliced)
- 2 tbsp brown sugar (packed)
- 1 tbsp orange juice
- 1 tbsp molasses
- 1/2 tsp salt (optional)
- 1/4 tsp pepper
Recipe from Betty Crocker's Cookbook
Serve this slightly sweet pork with corn and baked or mashed sweet potatoes.
|Prep Time:||10 min|
|Cook Time:||13 min|
|Ready In:||25 min|
- Spray pan with grease and heat to medium-high temperature.
- Cut pork into 1/2 inch slices.
- Cook pork and garlic 6-8 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Stir in brown sugar, orange juice, molasses, salt, and pepper.
- Cook 2-5 minutes stirring occasionally.