Chocolate Chip Cookies – Best Ever
- 2 1/4 cup flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup butter (softened)
- 3/4 cup brown sugar (packed)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 pkg instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups semi sweet chocolate chips
Recipe from allrecipes.com - Debbi Borsick
Everybody wants these award winning soft chocolate chip cookies when I take them in for a carry-in. You can use any flavour pudding you like for this recipe.
|Preheat:||350 ° F|
|Prep Time:||15 min|
|Cook Time:||12 min|
|Ready In:||1 hr 40 min|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Sift together the flour and baking soda, set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter, brown sugar, and white sugar.
- Beat in the instant pudding mix until blended.
- Add in the eggs and vanilla. Blend in the flour mixture.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Drop cookies by rounded spoonfuls onto un-greased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes in the preheated oven. Edges should be golden brown.
Take the butter out several hours before cooking to ensure it is soft.