- 2 medium cucumbers (thinly sliced)
- 1/3 cup white vinegar
- 1/3 water
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 1 pinch dillweed
Recipe from Betty Crocker's Cookbook
A favourite in our household. For a scalloped look, run fork tines down the length of each cucumber before slicing.
|Prep Time:||15 min|
|Ready In:||3 hrs|
- Place thinly sliced cucumber in a medium bowl with lid.
- Shake vinegar, water, sugar, salt, and pepper in a tightly covered container.
- Pour mixture over cucumbers.
- Cover and refrigerate for 3 hours.
- Drain salad and sprinkle with dill weed or parsley.
- Store covered in fridge.