- 4 cups icing sugar
- 1 pkg cream cheese (8 oz)
- 4 squares unsweetened chocolate (melted)
- 1 tsp vanilla
Recipe from Unknown
I will have to try this recipe again. I think it is in my recipe book because it is a fail-proof recipe.
|Prep Time:||30 min|
|Ready In:||5 hrs 30 min|
- In small pot, melt chocolate.
- In medium bowl mix cream cheese and icing sugar.
- Add chocolate and vanilla.
- Place wax paper in 8” x 8” pan. Pour fudge onto wax paper.
- Chill for several hours.
Take out cream cheese a coupe hours before baking.