Fudge – Simple
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk
- 1 2/3 cup sugar
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
Recipe from Shaan Pighin
This recipe was originally from Kristy Dent. I have yet to make it work but apparently it is easy.
|Prep Time:||30 min|
|Ready In:||3 hrs|
- In medium pot, add butter, evaporated milk, and sugar and place on stove over medium-high heat.
- Continue stirring mixture until boils and then continue to stir for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add the remaining ingredients.
- Grease a pan well or cover with wax paper before pouring fudge into the pan.