Homeade Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups
- 1 sleeve graham crackers, crushed (10 sheets)
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1½ cup peanut butter, melted
- 3 cups milk chocolate chips
Recipe from https://therecipecritic.com/homemade-reeses-peanut-butter-cups/
Homemade Reese's Peanut Butter Cups come together in just 15 minutes and are even better than the real thing!
|Prep Time:||15 min|
|Ready In:||15 min|
- Line muffin tin with cupcake liners. In a medium sized mixing bowl mix together the crushed graham crackers, powdered sugar, and peanut butter. (I just softened mine for about 40 seconds in the microwave). Mix together until combined.
- Melt the chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl stirring 30 seconds at a time until smooth. Add a heaping teaspoon into the bottom of each cupcake liner and spread along the bottom. Follow it by a heaping tablespoon of the peanut butter mixture. Lastly add a heaping teaspoon of the melted to the chocolate and spread evenly over the peanut butter layer. Refrigerate for about an hour until set and firm.