Hot Fudge Sauce
- 1 box unsweetened chocolate squares
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 can evaporated milk
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 teaspoons flaky sea salt
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
Recipe from https://fountainavenuekitchen.com/salted-hot-fudge-sauce/
A delicious sauce for drizzling on top of cakes, ice cream, or just straight out of the jar. Also great to use in ice cream cakes.
|Prep Time:||5 min|
|Ready In:||15 min|
- Melt the chocolate and the butter in a double boiler.
- Add the remaining ingredients and cook over medium-low heat, stirring occasionally, until the sugar is completely dissolved and the sauce looks smooth and glossy. (I estimate this takes me about 7-10 minutes from the time the chocolate is fully melted.)
- Cool, and then transfer to 4 one-cup or 2 pint Mason jars or other airtight containers. Store in the refrigerator and reheat gently when ready to serve.