- 1 cup margarine
- 2 cups flour
- 1 pkg cream cheese (softened)
- 1 cup icing sugar
- 1 carton frozen whipped topping
- 3 cups milk
- 2 pkg lemon pudding
Recipe from Ruth Moi
This dessert was first introduces at a family reunion and has been a favourite ever since.
|Preheat:||350 ° F|
|Prep Time:||1 hr|
|Cook Time:||20 min|
|Ready In:||2 hrs|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In bowl, cut butter into flour until crumbly. Press into ungreased 13 x 9 baking pan. Bake for 18-22 min. or until set. Cool on rack.
- In bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Fold in 1 c. whipped topping. Spread over crust.
- In bowl, beat milk and pudding mix on low speed for 2 min. Spread over cream cheese layer. Top with remaining whipped topping.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.