Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 3/4 tsp vanilla
- 1 1/4 cups flour
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
Recipe from Jamie Glaude
These are the best ever peanut butter cookies that we discovered while Jamie was at Jeneece Place when Nicholas was born.
|Preheat:||375 degrees F|
|Cook Time:||8-10 minutes|
|Servings:||3 dozen cookies|
- Beat butter, peanut butter, white sugar, and 1/4 cup brown sugar until light and fluffy.
- Beat in the egg and vanilla.
- Combine flour, baking soda, and salt, then beat into butter mixture and combined.
- Sprinkle remaining 1/4 cup brown sugar on top of dough and gently fold so sugar granules are still visible.
- Make dough into teaspoonful-sized balls and place 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Press into 1/4 inch thick circles.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 8-10 minutes.
Ensure the butter is soft before use to make it easier to beat into light and fluffy mixture.