Puppy Chow (not for dogs)
- 6 c Crispex Cereal
- 1 c Peanut Butter
- 1 c Butterscotch Chips
- 1-2 c Icing Sugar
Recipe from Barb Backs
This recipe was gifted to us at Christmas from our neighbours. It was so good we devoured it the same day and had to make more.
|Prep Time:||10 min|
|Ready In:||40 min|
- Melt peanut butter and butterscotch chips in large pot.
- Stir in Crispex until coated.
- Put icing sugar in a ziplock “large” bag.
- Add mixture to bag.
- Shake, roll, toss until everything is coated.
- Pour onto cookie sheet to cool for 30 minutes.
We couldn't find butterscotch chips so replaced with salted caramel chips and it tasted great too!