- 1 lb butter (very soft)
- 1 cup icing sugar
- 1 cup corn starch
- 3 cups flour
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla
Recipe from Shaan Pighin
The best melt in your mouth shortbread cookies.
|Preheat:||375 ° F|
|Prep Time:||10 min|
|Cook Time:||8-10 min|
|Ready In:||1 hr 30 min|
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, whip butter for several minutes until really smooth.
- Slowly add corn starch. Icing sugar, and flour.
- Use cookie press to shape cookies on cookie sheets.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven.
Take butter out a day in advance to allow it to soften. Recipe requires a cookie press for best results. Last batches cook quicker.