- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 container tomato sauce
- 1 can tomato paste
- 1 medium onion
- some pepper
- a touch of seasoning salt
- some garlic plus
- lots of Italian seasoning
Recipe from Tavis Craik
Our family spaghetti sauce recipe.
|Prep Time:||30 min|
|Cook Time:||15 min|
|Ready In:||45 min|
- Brown the meat and drain the grease.
- Add onion, green pepper, pepper, seasoning salt, and garlic plus.
- Add the tomato sauce and the tomato paste.
- Sprinkle lots of Italian seasoning.
- Let simmer for 15 minutes, stirring frequently.