Chocolate Chip Cookies – Chewy
- 1 cup butter (softened)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 1/2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
Recipe from Larissa Boechler
These cookies are quick and easy to make and sure to please. They are also soft and chewy.
|Preheat:||350 ° F|
|Prep Time:||10 min|
|Cook Time:||9-10 min|
|Ready In:||20 min|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In large bowl, cream butter, sugars, eggs, and vanilla until fluffy.
- In medium bowl, mix flour, baking soda, and baking powder.
- Add to butter mixture and beat until everything is mixed well.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- On cookie sheet, form cookies with hands into golf ball sized balls and place 2 inches apart on cookie sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven for 9-10 min, just until edges are beginning to brown slightly. Remove from oven while still slightly soft in the center to keep them chewy.
Take butter out of fridge several hours before baking to soften.